Wear your favorite Christmas PJ's and come join us at Santa's NC visit (here at the studio in Greensboro, NC)!
IF THESE DATES DON'T WORK FOR YOU, CHECK BACK LATER! DEPENDING ON INTEREST, WE MAY ADD MORE DATES ONCE THESE ARE FILLED! :)
For Only $149, you will enjoy:
Your own personal mini session with the Jolly 'Ole Elf
An 8x10 print of your favorite pose
+ (3) digital files of your choice
with a 5x7 reprint license
7-10 Proofs to choose from
Only $79 to book. Balance will be billed on the day of the session.
Book online here: https://www.mac.photography/pictures-with-santa
**Proofs ready in under a week! Add-Ons available for purchase at the time of order. Add-ons range from $49 to $149. Up to 5 people, children must be able to sit unassisted or be held by an adult; no newborns please. Due to time constraints, outfit changes are not possible. If you have a larger group, a newborn or would like multiple looks, please inquire with me about booking a full session! Thank you!! **
Samples are from previous years and each santa set will be slightly or completely different, but each set will maintain a vintage "Norman Rockwell" feel
Wow what a crazy year! We are working to provide a safe environment so we can keep families and Santa safe. Here are the procedures we will use this year.
1. Our set has been designed to allow a safe physical distance while allowing personal interaction with Santa.
2. Santa knows that children get excited when they see Santa and want to hug him. Santa will remain seated or stand and allow the child to approach for a quick hug. This allows Santa to stay out of the child’s face (breathing over their head) and prevents the child from breathing directly into Santa’s face.
3. (Indoor sets) Only the people being photographed will be on the set (with parents allowed on the set with their children). Santa knows that photos with Santa are often a family affair including grandparents, aunts, uncles etc. If they are not in the photo, they will need to be out of the set. We have arranged some space at a distance to allow observation by other family members. (If there is room)
4. (Outdoor sets) Only the people being photographed will be on the set (with parents allowed on the set with their children). Santa knows that photos with Santa are often a family affair including grandparents, aunts, uncles etc. If they are not in the photo, they will need to be out of the set. We have arranged some space at a distance to allow observation by other family members.
5. Upon entry to the studio area, each person will be masked and use hand sanitizer. Masks will remain (even Santa will be masked) on everyone’s face properly covering mouth and nose until it is time for the actual photos. Santa realizes that some children, especially very young ones or those with developmental issues may not be able to do this-he trusts that parents will do all they can to encourage it and to help with other ways to protect everyone if this is not possible. There are no exceptions in the case of adults. Santa’s rules, not mine. Sorry.
If you would like to be notified early for next year, please enter your information here